What began in 1902 as a drive belt factory has developed into a successful company with 35 employees. The principle of making deserving and qualified employees the managing directors and owners has prevailed since 1949.
Over the years, the company has established itself from a manufacturer of occupational safety and technical leather articles to one of the leading suppliers of fire protection and safety technology solutions. The innovative and successful pillar of the training academy was added as a 3rd pillar.
Learn more about the interesting history of the company here.